Saturday 5 May 2012

won-der-land



This storybook without words, by Kristy Mitchell is THE BEST THING EVER. It is literally a feast to the eyes, am unbelievably tasty one at that. No wonder, it took her 2.5 years to finish this project. It is done with exquisite finesse and every tiny detail has been taken care of. These ethereal photographs have the ability to transport you to a dreamlike world , full of beautiful mythical creatures and strange landscapes that give you goosebumps. The pictures have a dark and eerie quality that speak of hidden pain or danger maybe. At least that's I think. The first time I saw these, my jaw fell to the ground. They are beyond anything I have ever seen. She has definitely done justice to the theme 'Wonderland'. I would advise you to click here  and here . AND HERE (it works well with the music).


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment