Friday 13 January 2012

this is not who I am.

The past few days were a total disaster. Exams, no sleep AND appetite (with better results. See : flat stomach), headaches, a terrible cold and a huge PAINFUL pimple. I look like the beast, from Beauty and the Beast except not that fierce and awesome. Even as I type this, I can point out about a hundred places on my face alone, that hurt.
Anyhow, today I slept deliciously for four hours and had the weirdest dream possible. My sister says we have hallucinations in sleep when we are too tired or stressed. So these pictures pretty much represent what I saw.









All these stills are a hint of the songs that played one after the other inside the pink film strip. These video songs appeared alternately with another set of pictures similar to this :











I don't know what they signify but it took me a while to realise that it wasn't a dream because the songs had proper names & artists that I unfortunately forgot.

Song-stuck-in-my-head-time.

1 comment: